This evening marks my initiation into the realm of virtual community. I became a follower of my fellow Columbia intern's blogs. I added the link of a useful site that sorts children's literature by theme as it relates to social studies. Looking at all of the gadgets that are available, I chose to make a list of all of the children's literature that I have enjoyed so far in my internship. Another gadget I chose to add is a link to my course blog hosted by my professor Karen Hoelscher. A few photos with more to come in the future, and a go go gadget later, here I am initiated into the realm of virtual community.
2 comments:
Hey Cody!
I just wanted to say nice nature picture gadget. I liked that they offered up different perspectives of things that are found all around us.
I love children's literature and I found that link very helpful since my students are getting into the elections and government. I'm always looking for new books so thanks for the link!
Cody, welcome! Isn't it neat to finally feel like we're one with the digital spirit? I don't think I've ever felt so with-it. Your blog is very professional. I like the choices that you've made in regards to your layout, as well as the words with which you choose to represent yourself. Your blog is sure to be a useful tool for you, and I believe you'll use it well. Good Luck!
Post a Comment